BRAND NEW *OEM QUALITY* INTAKE AIR TEMPERATURE SENSOR TO REPLACE 13621711371 046905379 1430.80 504366815 37880-P5T-G00
PLEASE COMPARE YOUR ORIGINAL SENSOR WITH THE IMAGES WE PROVIDED IN THE LISTING AND CHECK THE DETAILED VEHICLE LIST IN THE SUITABILITY SECTION.
- Number of pins: 2 -pin connector
- Socket Color: Black
- Connector Shape: Rectangular
- External Thread: M 12×1.5 mm
- Spanner size: 19
- for OE No: 13621711371, 046905379, 37880-P5T-G00, 1430.80, 504366815
- High Quality
- OEM Fit and Design
- Easy install
- Simple operation
- AU Seller-Fast and Free Shipping
Intake Air Temperature is a significant component for the installation of a MAF-less air intake setup. This sensor monitors the temperature of the air entering the engine, which helps the engine’s computer (PCM) maintain the balance of air/fuel mixture for optimal engine performance. A faulty sensor can decrease the life of the engine and reduce the efficiency of fuel consumption.
ABOUT YOUR VEHICLE’S INTAKE AIR TEMPERATURE SENSOR
What does an Air Charge/Manifold Temperature Sensor do?
The Air Charge/Manifold Temperature sensor is used by the computer to measure air density for fuel mixture control. The computer uses this information to trim the air/fuel ratio according to the air density.
Where are the Air Charge/Manifold Temperature Sensors located?
They are located either in the intake air tubing or intake manifold and may be incorporated into the MAF sensor.
Will a malfunctioning Air Charge/Manifold Temperature Sensor illuminate the check engine light or affect vehicle operation?
Yes, a failing sensor can illuminate the MIL and may cause the engine to run rich or lean as a result a failed sensor may idle poorly, especially when cold.
What are the common causes of failure?
Typically these sensors fail due to exposure to the underhood heat from engine operation. Collecting debris on the sensor element may also cause it to operate improperly.
How to determine if these sensors are malfunctioning?
A DTC will be set if an abnormal reading occurs, P0112 for low input or P0113 for high input. The air charge/manifold sensor temperature reading should closely match the engine coolant temperature reading on a scan tool if the engine has not been run for over an hour. The sensor circuit can be checked for proper voltage using a voltmeter.
What makes OUR/ Standard Air Charge/Manifold Temperature Sensors the best?
- As basic manufacturer, Standard has complete control of the manufacturing process from componentry to finished product
- Temperature sensor design specifies tight tolerance thermistor response values to assure the accuracy of the temperature measurement and proper part operation
- All Air Charge/Manifold Temperature sensors are 100% factory tested to ensure trouble-free performance