BRAND NEW *OEM QUALITY* CAMSHAFT POSITION SENSOR TO SUIT TOYOTA COROLLA
PLEASE COMPARE YOUR ORIGINAL SENSOR WITH THE IMAGES WE PROVIDED IN THE LISTING AND
CHECK THE DETAILED VEHICLE LIST IN THE SUITABILITY SECTION.
[2007-ON] TOYOTA COROLLA ZRE 2ZR-FE 3ZR-FE 2ZR-FXE 1.8 2.0 (ZRE152/153/172/182 ZWE186)
[2009-ON] TOYOTA PRIUS 1.8L 2ZR-FXE (ZVW30R ZVW40R ZVW50R )
[2012-2018] TOYOTA RAV4 2AR-FE 3ZR-FE 2.0 2.5 (ASA44R ZSA42R)
[2012-2017] TOYOTA CAMRY 2.5L 2AR-FE 2AR-FXE (ASV50R AVV50R)
[2012-2019] TOYOTA LANDCRUISER URJ202R 4.6L 1UR-FE
OEM# 90919-05060, 9091905060
|Sensor Type||Hall Sensor|
|Number of pins||3 -pin connector|
|Fitting Depth||30 mm|
|Supplementary Article/Info 2||without cable|
- High Quality
- OEM Fit and Design
- Easy install
- Simple operation
- AU Seller-Fast and Free Shipping
The task of the camshaft sensor is to work with the crankshaft sensor to define the exact position of the crankshaft drive. Through the combination of both sensor signals, the engine control unit knows when the first cylinder is at the top dead point.
A faulty camshaft sensor can cause the following symptoms:
- Starting difficulties
- The engine indicator lamp comes on
- Fault code is stored
- The Control unit enters an emergency program
Reasons for failure of the camshaft sensor can be:
- Mechanical damage
- Break in the encoder wheel
- Internal short circuits
- Interruption in connection to the control unit
ABOUT YOUR VEHICLE’S CAMSHAFT / CRANKSHAFT POSITION SENSOR
What does a Camshaft/Crankshaft Position Sensor do?
The Camshaft sensor determines which cylinder is firing to establish injector synchronization and coil firing sequence in DIS systems. Crankshaft sensors set ignition timing, supply the RPM signal, and determine engine speed.
Where are these sensors located?
The Camshaft Position sensor is typically located in the cylinder head of the engine and has a cylindrical portion that inserts into the head. The Crankshaft Position sensor is normally located in the timing cover or on the side of the block with a cylindrical portion that inserts into the block.
Will a malfunctioning Cam or Crank Sensor illuminate the check engine light or affect vehicle operation?
Yes, a failing sensor can illuminate the MIL and may cause vehicle stalling or a no-start condition.
What are the common causes of failure?
Typically these sensors fail due to exposure to high heat.
How to determine if these sensors are malfunctioning?
Look for RPM on a scan tool while cranking the engine. If the engine runs, a scope is the best diagnostic tool.
Typical trouble codes: Crankshaft P0335; Camshaft P0340.
What makes Our Standard Camshaft and Crankshaft Position Sensors the best?
- Integrated A/D converter and digital signal processing with a dynamically adaptive switch point improves accuracy and operation
- Advanced circuitry protects the system from stray electro-magnetic fields and power spikes
- Custom magnetic circuit programming calibrates the sensor while performance testing for improved timing accuracy between the target wheel and sensor output
- 100% environmental, endurance, and end-of-line testing for Timing, Pulse Width, and Signal Amplitude ensures consistent product reliability