BRAND NEW *OEM QUALITY* CAMSHAFT / CRANKSHAFT POSITION SENSOR TO SUIT HOLDEN / ISUZU
PLEASE COMPARE YOUR ORIGINAL SENSOR WITH THE IMAGES WE PROVIDED IN THE LISTING AND
CHECK THE DETAILED VEHICLE LIST IN THE SUITABILITY SECTION.
[2008-2012] HOLDEN COLORADO RC 3.0L 4JJ1-TC 120kw
[2007-2008] HOLDEN RODEO RA 3.0L 4JJ1-TC 120kw
[2008-2020] ISUZU D-MAX TF 3.0L 4JJ1-TC 130kw
[2008-2012] ISUZU MU-X 3.0L 4JJ1-TC 130kw
OEM# 8973121080, 8973121081, 97312108
|Number of pins||3 -pin connector|
|Sensor Type||Inductive Sensor|
|Supplementary Article/Info 2||without cable|
- High Quality
- OEM Fit and Design
- Easy install
- Simple operation
- AU Seller-Fast and Free Shipping
The crankshaft position sensor is an engine management component found on virtually all modern vehicles with internal combustion engines. It monitors the position and rotational speed of the crankshaft and sends the information to the engine control unit so it can make appropriate adjustments based on operating conditions. The crankshaft speed and position are some of the most important parameters used in engine management calculations, and many engines cannot run if the crankshaft position sensor is not providing an accurate signal.
Faulty crankshaft position sensor symptoms:
- Issues Starting the Vehicle
- Intermittent Stalling
- Check Engine Light Comes On
- Uneven Acceleration
- Engine Misfires or Vibrates
- Rough Idle and/or Vibrating Engine
- Reduced Gas Mileage
ABOUT YOUR VEHICLE’S CAMSHAFT / CRANKSHAFT POSITION SENSOR
What does a Camshaft/Crankshaft Position Sensor do?
The Camshaft sensor determines which cylinder is firing to establish injector synchronization and coil firing sequence in DIS systems. Crankshaft sensors set ignition timing, supply the RPM signal, and determine engine speed.
Where are these sensors located?
The Camshaft Position sensor is typically located in the cylinder head of the engine and has a cylindrical portion that inserts into the head. The Crankshaft Position sensor is normally located in the timing cover or on the side of the block with a cylindrical portion that inserts into the block.
Will a malfunctioning Cam or Crank Sensor illuminate the check engine light or affect vehicle operation?
Yes, a failing sensor can illuminate the MIL and may cause vehicle stalling or a no-start condition.
What are the common causes of failure?
Typically these sensors fail due to exposure to high heat.
How to determine if these sensors are malfunctioning?
Look for RPM on a scan tool while cranking the engine. If the engine runs, a scope is the best diagnostic tool.
Typical trouble codes: Crankshaft P0335; Camshaft P0340.
What makes Our Standard Camshaft and Crankshaft Position Sensors the best?
- Integrated A/D converter and digital signal processing with a dynamically adaptive switch point improves accuracy and operation
- Advanced circuitry protects the system from stray electro-magnetic fields and power spikes
- Custom magnetic circuit programming calibrates the sensor while performance testing for improved timing accuracy between the target wheel and sensor output
- 100% environmental, endurance, and end-of-line testing for Timing, Pulse Width, and Signal Amplitude ensures consistent product reliability